jueves, 30 de septiembre de 2021

POST 2: SONGS AND MEMORIES

 Hello, today I´m going to talk about two songs that bring me unforgettable memories. 

The first one is "La Infancia"- Violeta Parra. This song  transports me to my first year of basic education, when I was 7 years old. I think it was the first song I learned to sing with a choir and, at the same time, it was the first song I heard from Violeta Parra. It was a magical experience because there I discovered that I love to sing and this song followed me my whole life like many songs by Violeta. Another reason why this moment was very special to me is that Polo taught us the song, and then he became a teacher who taught me to sing throughout my entire schooling and he is a person that I appreciate a lot. 

The second one is "Eco"-Jorge Drexler. It doesn´t bring me a specific memory. I just love this song because is the first one that sounds in the album and it gives the name to the whole project too. I knew the record because my mom had it, so it sounded at home, in the car, then on my headphones. I can't explain the emotion I feel when this song sounds, I always enjoy it as if it were the first time listening to it. I guess this album in general made me appreciate the lyrics of the songs and I think Eco is particularly beautiful, because everything about it removes me deeply. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario