jueves, 7 de octubre de 2021

POST 3: A person I would like to meet

 Hi everyone, today I am going to talk about a person I would like to meet. This was a difficult question to answer, because I have many idols and people that I wonder how it will be in person. But, thiking it well, there is definitely a person that I always wanted to meet, and she is Bjork. 

As many of you know, Bjork is a singer, composer, multinstrumentalist, actress, and producer known all over the world. When I was a child, my father had a dvd with all her videos. I remember that I was very obsessed with that and played over and over again. I was fascinated by the magical worlds of all her videos, full of madness and fantasy. Bjork's music and art has surprised me and enchanted me until this day. I feel that she is a supernatural character and that she is not part of this world, as if she were an alien. For the same reason, I would like to meet her and know what she is really like in person. If I did not meet her in person, I would at least like to go to a concert of her. The last time she was in Chile was in 2012, when I was still little to buy a ticket. Now, surely, if she came, I wouldn't think twice about buying a ticket to go see her.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario