jueves, 21 de octubre de 2021

POST 5: My future job

Hi everyone, today I´m going to talk about my future job. 

First of all, I want to say that, despite studying cinema, I like a lot of areas and I see myself working on many things taking the opportunities that come in my way. Nevertheless, I will always prefer a job that allows me to use my creativity and create with other people. Also, I´ve never imagined myself working all day in an office, in front a computer, without the possibility of moving. Of course I would like to have a job that allows me to travel and get new experiences. But mainly, I like jobs that give space to creativity and movement. 

In any case, I think that making films is a job that brings together all these characteristics that I look for in a job and that's why I´m studying this career. I am interested in many things in film, but the ones I like the most for now are Direction, Photo direction and Art direction.  I think they are areas that combine very well with each other and that I really liked learning together. In these areas I would like to work in any type of video: films, video clips, institutional videos, etc. I enjoy creative work wherever it comes from. 
Another thing that I really like is singing and writing song, This is something that has always accompanied me and although I don't necessarily see this as a job, it is something that I would still like to do and develop in my life.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario