miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2021

POST 6: Time Travel to the Future

When I think about the future, in less than 20 years, I honestly imagine a dystopia. I see a difficult world to cope with, where resources will be increasingly limited, and we will have to survive drought, global warming, deforestation of forests, the extinction of various animals, progressive pollution of the sea and air, and many other environmental tragedies.


However, I believe that despite the fact that the planet is already irreparably damaged, I would
like to think about a more pleasant future, the product of a change in individual and collective consciousness. Above all, I would like the big industries to realize the damage they generate
to the planet and take action to avoid continuing to pollute as they do today.

For this reason, more than a future, I hope that in the present we do not take he environmental problem in which we are involved lightly and that we are able to take concrete actions that contribute to the sustainability of this world.

I want a future that gives us a dignified life, that we do not have to face such a hostile reality. I believe in a world where human rights are respected. That no one suffers any type of discrimination based on their gender, sexual orientation, class, race, nationality, age, etc. I believe in feminism as a tool for changing human relationships, which not only makes gender inequality visible, that also can be able of denouncing all kinds of unequal relationships.

If the present changes, the future will change. This is the only way I would like to live in the future.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario